Looking for a talented user experience researcher
As part of the Digital Strategy team at HP we are embarking on a variety of ambitious and exciting projects including the re-launch of HP.com. Our goal is to create a world-class HP digital presence and we are looking for only the best talent to help us make it happen. So, if you want to join a fast-paced organization where your contribution will make an immediate impact and you will gain exposure to one of the highest profile projects at HP, apply today.
In this role, you will be a key member of HP’s user experience team reporting to the head of user experience research. Your key responsibility will be to integrate user experience research into the design cycle and you will work with stakeholders inside and outside the user experience team to determine and prioritize strategic and tactical questions that can be properly informed by primary or secondary research. You will plan and execute user experience research projects for multiple areas of HP.com and you will help drive product vision, product requirements and UI design based on insights from user experience research, as well as market research and analytics. It is important that you have a good understanding of a wide variety of user experience research methods so as to properly match methods with questions, rigor with risk and speed with reliability. In a fast-paced environment, you will also continuously apply your extensive knowledge of usability principles to help create designs that are innovative, market-leading and usable.
- A Masters or Ph.D. degree in a relevant field, such as HCI, Information Science or Psychology.
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a user experience researcher on large-scale web applications.
- Excellent analytical ability, especially with regard to observation of user behavior.
- Knowledge of a wide range of user experience research methods, including strong knowledge of experimental designs and both formative and summative usability testing. Experience with eye-tracking is a plus.
- Proven ability to turn research insights into actionable product- and design recommendations.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including the ability to explain complex data and findings in a clear, relevant and impactful way.
- Ability to coordinate and guide vendor relationships when necessary.
- A team-player with the desire and ability to stand up for what you believe in.
Apply here: http://tinyurl.com/26uyqpv
Feel free to contact me directly if you have questions.